Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April - NEW Flower Workshop!

April is a great month and I had the opportunity to participate in designing and facilitating the flowers for my very talented friends wedding. It was also an opportunity to try something new, The Flower Workshop which is a new idea/product that I will be offering for events.

TFW (The Flower Workshop) is a way in which you can have those close to you be a part of your event by having them participate in the production of the floral/event design. It will be less work for the organizer as I will be consulting and overseeing the design and production as well as making it a fun event for everyone. 

Enough writing here are the pictures to show you how it goes!

I brought all our supplies such as the flowers!

Refreshments were provided to keep us going.

Once I explained how to do our first project we were ready to get started.

Everyone hard at work and having a great time.

Now on to the next project, centerpieces! I made some examples for everyone to follow.


Some of the results.

The event was beautiful and full of personal touches from the bride and groom. I dont have all the pictures but here are a couple.

No comments: