Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baccarat/Bloomingdale's Event

This past weekend I had the opportunity to work with Baccart and Bloomingdales by putting together a Mother's Day floral display using some of Baccart's beautiful crystal. Like with everything, pictures say so much more than I could, so here they are.

Our Marketing Materials!
Baccarat's Signiture Red Crystal.

The design concept was to match the floral arrangement to the corresponding Baccarat Lucky Crystal Butterfly. Below is the arrangement for the Lucky Topaz Butterfly.

This composition was for the iridescent butterfly which was placed in the Eye collection.


The a rich composition of purple was used with the new Geo Collection.


Tulips, gerrondo gerber daisies, anenomes and red roses create a vibrant red composition in the Gingko Collection.


The Center Table was a composition where red was the predominant due to it being Baccarat's signature color. The vase used is the Tornado Vase and the platter is part of the Mille Nuits Collection.


This vase got a lot of attention due to its unique shape and I think the flowers did it justice as well.

3 comments:

Rohrs said...

congrats, Maddie! Everything looks great!

Melissa said...

Really beautiful work, Madeline! Ha! Just realized...I am wearing the twig necklace I bought from you on Etsy as I am writing this right now.

zerry ht said...

Good to know about your bloomingdale event. Last month, I arranged a brunch party and invited all my friends at a lovely event space San Francisco and this venue was suggested by my sister. It was a nice venue with fantastic facilities. We all had great time there.